Duke University Discrimination Reporting

Need to File a Complaint?

Contact the Duke Office for Institutional Equity to Report Discrimination, Harassment, and/or Sexual Misconduct

To report concerns about a Duke staff member (including fellows, postdocs, and residents), faculty member, vendor or contractor, please contact OIE:

To report concerns about a Duke undergraduate student, please contact the Office of Student Conduct.

If you believe you are being harassed by a Duke graduate or professional student, please contact OIE:

If you are a visitor, applicant, or patient who believes you are being discriminated against by a member of the Duke community, contact OIE at 919-684-8222 or Duke Human Resources Staff and Labor Relations.

The Duke Ombudsperson offers neutral and confidential guidance on a variety of issues for all students and faculty at Duke.