UNC’s Equal Opportunity and Compliance Office encourages victims to report incidents to one of the offices or staff members below for the option to address the incident under the University’s policy and/or to seek interim protective measures.
- Equal Opportunity and Compliance Office
- For all types of conduct: Report and Response Coordinators – Ew Quimbaya-Winship (919) 843-3878 or Rebecca Gibson (919) 445-1578
- For sexual and gender-based discrimination and harassment, sexual assault or sexual violence, interpersonal (relationship) violence, sexual exploitation, and stalking: Director of Title IX Compliance – Adrienne Allison ((919) 962-7177)
- For all types of conduct: online report submission form
- Office of the Dean of Students
- email@example.com or (919) 966-4042 (24/7)
- University’s Department of Public Safety
- (919) 962-8100 (non-emergencies) or 911
UNC’s Equal Opportunity and Compliance Office also provides a quick reference guide giving contact information “for incidents of sexual and gender-based discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault or sexual violence, interpersonal (relationship) violence, and stalking”. There is also a more detailed resource guide here.
These are provided by UNC’s Equal Opportunity and Compliance office in regard to Title IX and VAWA.
The UNC University Ombuds Office is a safe place where all Carolina staff, faculty, students and administrators are welcome to come and talk in confidence about any campus issue, problem, or dispute.