In Week 5, we looked at ingredients found in peanut butter cookies like flour, peanuts, sugar, salt, and egg(shell)s! Check out the recipes linked below.
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Anatomy of a Wheat Kernel
- A Closer Look at What You Eat, SEM of Food Image Gallery
- Ice Cream Recipes: Make in a Plastic Bag or Follow Thomas Jefferson’s Recipe
- The Accidental Scientist, Science of Cooking; Egg composition
- American Chemical Society, Food and Cooking Chemistry
- Microstructure of the Hen’s Egg Shell