On June 17-21, 2019, Duke University’s Software-Tailored Architectures for Quantum Codesign (STAQ) will host the Quantum Ideas Summer School. This event will cover topics including quantum computation, algorithms for near-term devices, and quantum error correction as well as hardware tutorials.
Lectures are scheduled from several quantum experts:
- Ken Brown (Duke University)
- Fred Chong (University of Chicago)
- Jungsang Kim (Duke University)
- Peter Love (Tufts University)
- Iman Marvian (Duke University)
- Akimasa Miyake (University of New Mexico)
- Hanhee Paik (IBM)
The program is open to undergraduates. graduate students, and industry professionals. The application deadline is March 15, 2019. Please see the program website for more information and application instructions.