The NC State Nanofabrication Facility (NNF) and ALD Academy will be offering a full-day short course on Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) in the Monteith Research Center. The instructors for this course will be NC State Professor Greg Parsons, along with Professor Erwin Kessels from Eindhoven University.
The itinerary for the course will be as follows (50 min each topic):
- ALD Basics I – Surface chemistry
- ALD Basics II – Precursors
- Advanced ALD Processes I – Plasma ALD
- Advanced ALD Processes II – Spatial ALD
- Atomic-scale Processing I – Atomic layer etching
- Atomic-scale Processing I – Area selective deposition
Registration costs: $50 for students/post-docs, $100 for industry researchers
Contact Dr. Phil Barletta with any questions.