In Week 12, we’ll look at samples that you’ve sent us. Phillip Strader (pictured left) will lead us as we explore these samples. If you have any questions for us or want to see something in particular, let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Twitter (@RTNNsocial) or Facebook, or in the comments section below.
Instead of YouTube this week, we’ll be using Zoom. Please join the meeting here. Contact RTNN (email@example.com ) if you have trouble joining. We’ll post the video to YouTube after the live show.
- Flax and flaxseed oil: an ancient medicine and modern functional food
- Cross-section of linseed (AKA flaxseed)
- Flaxseed bioactive compounds and peptide nomenclature
- Flaxseed dispersion
- Video: Seed dispersion by explosion!
- HomeStratosphere: Different types of wasps
- Marin/Sonoma: Info on Yellowjackets
- Video: Wasp making a nest and feeding larvae
- mycaert Parts of the seed activity